Jason Robinson Waldwick: Prospecting for Top Talent
Jason Robinson Waldwick spends his time recruiting talent and selling companies, generating a strong pool of candidates for the success of various companies. He is an executive recruiter for UBS, finding the best fit for positions in the wealth management field at this leading financial services company.
Defining wealth management
At a basic level, the wealth management division is responsible for managing people’s wealth, typically high net worth clients. As an executive recruiter, Jason Robinson Waldwick is extraordinarily successful in assessing and acquiring the perfect fit for positions in this field. Wealth Management at UBS is generally characterized by the comprehensive financial services offered throughout the world to wealthy private clients. These high net worth individuals are provided with numerous benefits and UBS resources, including investment management, estate planning, corporate finance advice and specific wealth management products and services.
UBS supplies clients with wealth management services and research in Switzerland and the United States, offering diverse advice and information varying from taxes and asset protection to investments and property advice.
What they do
Wealth managers are determined to help people receive the best possible return on their investments. Wealth is accumulated in several different forms, making management more challenging than simply storing large sums of cash in a bank account. These specific experts address the need for complex financial arrangements because of the differing assets.
There are a variety of wealth management positions, including relationship managers, product specialists and investment managers. The wealth managers hold many different responsibilities and distinctions.
- Relationship managers: These individuals manage client contacts, and are occasionally called client executives. They ensure clients are well informed about the services and products supplied by the individual’s bank, demonstrating a significant amount of knowledge and expertise regarding the client’s finances. Not only are they required to manage excellent client relationships, they need to deliver a high level of expertise regarding the financial markets.
- Product specialists: These individuals assist clients in the discovery of investment ventures, building products and specializing in real estate, stocks, bonds, art and antiques, foreign exchange and so forth.
- Investment managers: The investment professionals directly manage a client’s assets, usually maintaining a high number of client portfolios and complex investments. The investment managers are responsible for ensuring that client money grows and increases.
Jason Robinson Waldwick displays extensive knowledge in the area of wealth management as America’s head of professional recruiting, exhibiting strengths in talent prospecting, consulting and advising. He is equipped with multiple skills, including technical recruiting and financial services. As a head-hunter for UBS, he has to utilize several areas of expertise, including relationship, vendor, risk and talent management.
Jason Robinson Waldwick enjoys traveling and vacationing with his wife and two daughters. When he isn’t working, you can find him spending time at the Jersey shore resorts, anywhere from Sea Bright to Wildwood Crest to Cape May. He also loves traveling to the Outer Banks, Aruba and to his time-share in Cozumel, Cancun. He has visited Aruba more than six or seven times and enjoys traveling when he gets the opportunity.
He is also a fitness fanatic, working out at the gym more than a few days a week. Jason Robinson Waldwick likes to spend his time playing golf, especially at the public courses around Bergen County, NJ. He is a philanthropist who financially contributes to the cause of Amelia Zarro, a young girl with a rare chromosome disorder. His support extends to a charity named the Amelia Zarro Trust, a fund raising effort that strives to improve the lives of children and families suffering from similar challenges.
Jason Robinson Waldwick: Professional Background
Jason Robinson Waldwick has an extensive background as a recruiter, working for more than seven years at UBS wealth management. At UBS, 37 percent of employees work in America, 37 percent in Switzerland, 16 percent throughout Europe and 10 percent in the Asia Pacific. He has in-depth experience with this growing company that continues to remain connected to all major financial centers throughout the world.
He earned a degree in 1994 from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey –New Brunswick and then moved on to start his career at Robert Half International as a division director. After his time there, he became the U.S. operations manager for Resource Solutions for two years. He then moved on to accept a recruiter position at UBS, serving as America’s head of professional recruiting.
- UBS: This company has grown to encompass offices in more than 50 countries, established throughout the world for more than 150 years. UBS has successfully met the needs of private, institutional and corporate clients throughout the world, including retail clients in Switzerland. The financial services company extends areas of expertise in wealth management, investment banking and asset management businesses along with the Swiss operations to offer impeccable financial solutions. UBS wealth management was awarded the “Best UK Private Bank – Wealth Planning Team” in 2013 and the “Best Swiss-Based Private Bank – International Clients Team” award by the Wealth Briefing European Awards.
- Resource Solutions: The leading international organization offers phenomenal recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions as well as pre-employment screening, recruitment support systems and pay rolling. The wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Walters Group successfully extends global potential for the industry with more than 200 on-site staff members and 20 client sites across the globe. The company is indispensable when it comes to integrating RPO into the European market.
- Robert Half International: This prominent international company specializes in professional staffing and providing clients with skilled candidates in accounting, finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing and administrative positions. The organization has more than 400 consulting and staffing areas, enhancing the concept of professional staffing services. Today, Robert Half International offers businesses fully extensive services in the areas of specialized staffing and consulting. The group is prepared in staffing, consulting, temp staffing, temporary employment, accounting jobs, finance, administrative positions, legal and IT jobs and so on.
Jason Robinson Waldwick demonstrates versatile skills and areas of expertise because of his recruiting experience, including financial services, vendor management, talent acquisition, relationship management and more. Other areas include executive search, equities, applicant tracking, talent management, mutual funds, information technology, performance management, PowerPoint, technical recruiting and so forth. He is also able to assist clients in the areas of change management, banking, fixed income, investment banking, asset management, sourcing, human resources and start-ups. Jason Robinson Waldwick is dedicated to recruiting high quality individuals for the wealth management field.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site